22 November 2010

SALCON

http://announcements.bursamalaysia.com/EDMS/edmsweb.nsf/LsvAllByID/6612E25C2F7777B1482577E300325938?OpenDocument

Oops! Sorry! I am so used to put a heading of '000 on top of the figures. Just a minor typo error that makes my HK subsidiary's shareholders fund show a - HKD 168,919,000 rather than a - HKD 168,919. After all, you shouldn't have rely on the financial figures published to make your investment/disposal decision. Check with me first mah... (Err... actually it is not my fault oso....., you know lah, so many people have to go through the papers before it is published oso cannot see it...)

P.S. I am a so responsible, you know? I even checked it again after I formally announced it, and immediately corrected the mistake the same day after the share price plunged.... You should give me a thumb-up for being so responsible and so efficient and so honest... ( I didn't buat tak tahu)


No comments:

Post a Comment